Subject: special to xavier
Date: Jul 14, 2006 @ 11:17
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

> > In addition, I do not know if anywhere else around
> > the world there
> > are islands under one rule located in the national
> > waters of another
> > countries. Do you know if there are some?
>
> not sure but likoma & chisumulu may be the only ones
> in the world

oops
just remembered martin garcia too
which has the added virtue of being in salt or at least brackish water rather than sweet
hence more like what you are really looking for

& perhaps there are others & better still
but it must be a pretty short list even of such apples & oranges as these
so any that you may ascertain among the green isles could yet prove unique in the world