Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] czplsk practically found
Date: Jul 11, 2006 @ 21:43
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx again & bravos

i think we may be moving toward a coalescence of both
hypotheses
tho i confess i am still a bit surprised by your
distance estimates

so can anyone who did see the confluence & all 3
obelisks estimate either the distances & or the
proportionalities among them

like say halfway
or a third of the way
or just how much closer to one end than the other

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/CZPLSK/DSCN2098.jpg

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/CZPLSK/DSCN2099.jpg

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/CZPLSK/DSCN2100.jpg

http://freepages.misc.rootsweb.com/~hughwallis/CZPLSK/DSCN2097.jpg,