Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Tripoint Tries
Date: Jul 10, 2006 @ 20:57
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

bravo barry
& i believe we still have somewhere to go & grow with
czdepl at least
so if the river isnt too dangerously high there when
you go
& if you do dare to wade or float out to the exact
tripoint position
rather than just loiter around dryfooted on the banks
you will have made the best or at least the closest
czdepl visit ever reported here at bp

but heck that will be true even if you only twinkle
your toes a little there & hardly even roll up your
cuffs
so near & yet so far we still are

best of luck in whatever you do tri tho

http://us.click.yahoo.com/XISQkA/lOaOAA/yQLSAA/WkiolB/TM