Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Green Island Ile Verte St.Pierre-Miquelon cafr
Date: Jul 10, 2006 @ 20:04
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

indeed xavier we would love to see any or all the maps
you mention but the best map we have actually seen to
date is
i believe
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/maps/ls57.html

& by way of directly answering your question
the most comprehensive interpretation of all the data
we have reviewed
including the actual treaty text
is still nothing more than this half educated & half
bizarre guess
or rather purely deductive description
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/8367
which however several careful members have concurred
with or subscribed to