Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Tripoint Tries
Date: Jul 10, 2006 @ 22:04
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

interesting

is this your doing
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/log.aspx?LUID=e79c7d27-1384-4627-aa01-f654f8e53d2f&IID=06a469e9-c0c6-40a6-8b6e-f3b7652a35bd
& if so
could you say how you arrived at your conclusion that
this is the exact tripoint position

we were aware of a traditional position in the gorge
of the brook bed
tho not aware until now of a confluence type of
position

& also aware of a 1990 linden implantation at the
supposedly exact tripoint

& finally the geometrically determinate version
or revision of the tripoint
by the indirect demarcation of the 3 equidistance
obelisks in 1995

all of which versions are mentioned here in more
detail
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/6091

but to our knowledge no one has ever determined the
median point by exact or even approximate measurements
from the obelisks
nor mentioned this what may now be a 16 year old
sapling on the spot
if indeed it still survives in such difficult looking
conditions

but can you say any more about any of this