Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: easternmost france one last time
Date: Jul 08, 2006 @ 19:53
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx
very nice
france is a fun country to try for the extremities of

it is certainly farther flung than russia

maybe even than the usa & or uk too

hmm
but how to objectively decide the winner

would you just add the highest n&s latitudes to the
highest e&w longitudes
to arrive at the full cardinal amplitude in degrees of
magnitude

how silly & what fun

i am going to try & figure out the winner right away