Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: german customs\borders film TOMORROW FRI 19!!
Date: May 18, 2006 @ 20:59
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

oh ok thanx chris very nice

tv stations & even programs with territory &
multipoints

in this case de2heninw & henwrp

& for the latter at least we are able to rerun this
golden oldie
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/11436

but we seem to still have a blank spot for the former

& i know there must be quite a few germany tripoint
collectors by now

so can you or anyone offer to end our virginity there
at this point