Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Digest Number 2112
Date: May 18, 2006 @ 15:29
Author: spookymike@aol.com (spookymike@...)

Mike, if you check the Topozone map, the 1674' spot elevation just northeast along the county line is one of the two candidates for the highest point of Lehigh County.  The hike to point 1674 is one of only two PA county highpoints that requires at lest 1000' of vertical gain via the easiest route.  I've been to point 1674, but am embarrassed to admit I didn't hike out to the tri-county marker.  Next time, for sure.  Great views from the ridgeline.  See http://cohp.org/pa/pennsylvania_E.html
for trip reports.

Mike Schwartz