Subject: Re: Digest Number 2112
Date: May 18, 2006 @ 17:10
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well i dont think a miss is really embarrassing even when i am intending a hit
but only empowering
of more & better deliciousness & still more gratifying returns
in palindromic digest

so really no need to be embarrassed if you didnt intend to
my doppelganger
or didnt that time
because you were so high on highpointing
but rather only the more delighted
say
in this case
to have met the fair basilisk of belesc
her sunbathing denizen & guardian
in advance

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, spookymike@... wrote:

> Mike, if you check the Topozone map, the 1674' spot elevation just northeast
> along the county line is one of the two candidates for the highest point of
> Lehigh County. The hike to point 1674 is one of only two PA county highpoints
> that requires at lest 1000' of vertical gain via the easiest route. I've
> been to point 1674, but am embarrassed to admit I didn't hike out to the
> tri-county marker. Next time, for sure. Great views from the ridgeline. See
> http://cohp.org/pa/pennsylvania_E.html
> for trip reports.
>
> Mike Schwartz
>
> In a message dated 5/17/06 3:29:50 PM, BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com writes:
>

> > Message 2
> >     From: "aletheia kallos" aletheiak@...
> >     Date: Tue May 16, 2006 8:38pm(PDT)
> > Subject: us2pa3belesc
> >
> > class c pic & visit for starters
> > http://hometown.aol.com/kargardner/myhomepage/atas23.html
> >
> > & class a with resident rattler
> > http://www.shol.com/featheredprop/fifth.html
> >
> > http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?
z=18&n=4503291.00011869&e=424659.999999923&