Subject: Re: need this info.
Date: May 18, 2006 @ 14:13
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

in fact
brendan
realizing your clavologists passion for aiding &
abetting & improving the lot of enclaved peoples
everywhere
& being in full sunlight today for the first time in
weeks here at cream hill
on which i am widely acknowledged to be the highest
resident fool
in my apartment enclaved in its top estate house
the only higher one being a sugarmaker who lives right
next to its 6 titted summit
& who was recently acquitted for mans laughter after
helping a lower one split happily
but still one fool higher than even the dairyman gold
who is a direct descendant of the original cornwall
white guy of 1739
a full year before our town was even organized
i would like to add here
regarding this info needed by naanu
that i think enclaved people & you & he & possibly
even everyone everywhere might be better served if the
whole idea of counter
with its unavoidable connotations of opposition &
againstness were dropped
or at most lowballed
in favor of the potentially much richer & brighter &
truer lexicon of withinness or even multihood

also for lightness as well as simplest available truth

i do now earnestly propose

clave holes

&

as the most specific possible answer to naanu
the singular
clave hole hole

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos
<aletheiak@...> wrote:

> thanx & glad you were able to get back for this
> question
>
> & now that i see your answer i think you have
> interpreted it correctly
> while i mistook the actual question for a different
> one
>
> but for purposes of the best available topological
> nomenclature
> now that we are discussing this
> i feel the terms counter & counter counter are
> slightly puzzling or perhaps even misleading
> since there is no presumption that anything is
> necessarily counter or against anything else in such
> case
> but rather merely enclosed or embedded again within
>
> so i would suggest
> tho admittedly none of these are quite perfect
either
> reverse or inverted or reciprocal claves or even
clave
> holes
> &
> double reverse or doubly inverted or twice
> reciprocated clave
> respectively
>
> --- Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...> wrote:
>
> > an enclave within an enclave within an enclave I
> > call a counter-counter-enclave.
> > An enclave in an enclave is simply a
> > counter-enclave.
> >
> > Brendan in Germany.
> >
> > > Subject: Need this info!
> > >
> > > Could you let me know the name of the situation
of
> > an enclave within
> > > an enclave within an enclave in
India-Bangladesh?