Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] readable 5 day ozark trip to an unreadable mook3demcot marker
Date: Apr 08, 2006 @ 02:39
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

wow
nice find
http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=15&n=4067404&e=404736&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25
& this one too appears to be a centerline arrow
splitter
thus conferring special distinction on both the spirit
of 76 & old mcdonald

as well as yourself

& wow again
for i had no idea of these other multistate exploits
of yours
tho aware of your arlatx visits of course

but what did our fickle ksmook look like at the time
of your visit there

& when was that

http://springfield.news-leader.com/specialreports/spiritof76/index/

http://springfield.news-leader.com/specialreports/spiritof76/day5/