Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] readable 5 day ozark trip to an unreadable mook3demcot marker
Date: Apr 08, 2006 @ 02:05
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

Interesting. Thanks.

KSMOOK and ARMOOK were my second and third state tripoints, long before
I even knew that other people were similarly inclined to visit them, but
I've never been to this little jewel in between at Tiff City. I have
driven here and there on MO 76, though, and it's a beautiful highway.
There's another tripoint in MO 76, that being the BAMCNE (Barry,
McDonald, Newton) county tripoint. I haven't been there either, but
I've been within a half-mile.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA