Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] nile source try cum rwtzug visit is a puzzling success
Date: Apr 05, 2006 @ 16:01
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

other reports reaffirm nyungwe forest is right
being at the head of the rukarara branch of a
tributary of the kagera
http://www.lse.co.uk/ShowStory.asp?story=ZX524067R&news_headline=nile_explorers_arrive_home_
http://news.africast.com/africastv/article.php?newsID=58311

oops again

also clarifying is
http://www.1911encyclopedia.org/N/NI/NILE.htm
3 scroll clicks down
under sources of nile

so the earlier report erred in placing the source only
66 miles from lake victoria but was right about
nyungwe

the headstream can even be followed from there on the
encarta map
so it isnt such a mystery after all

any rwtzug details are still elusive tho

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/mapcenter/map.aspx?TextLatitude=39.45&TextLongitude=-98.907&TextAltitude=0&TextSelectedEntity=39070&SearchEnc=false&MapStyle=Comprehensive&MapSize=Large&MapStyleSelectedIndex=0&searchTextMap=mont+luhonge&MapStylesList=Comprehensive&ZoomOnMapClickCheck=on