Subject: Re: Digest Number 2088
Date: Apr 03, 2006 @ 11:23
Author: nj55er ("nj55er" <spookymike@...>)

Mike: Our bootprints definitely overlapped, and that now explains the
mysterious vibrations I felt when prowling the area. The Skyline
Drive is indeed a treasure trove of high and multi points. BTW, the
drive was nearly empty on this beautiful, if somewhat hazy day. Quite
a contrast from the hordes of summer.

Never got around to visiting every NJ tri-county point (internal +
shared with other states) as planned for this past winter, but the
maps are done, the GPS coords are available, and just have to wait
until the ticks and crops die off next fall.

Guess DC/MD/VA N will have to wait another year...

Mike

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>