Subject: Re: fresh tripoint tries are afoot
Date: Apr 03, 2006 @ 01:23
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

thanx i understand but this one was a particularly delicious multidimensional fount
suitable for elves
you can be sure

the laughing waters of hahali

& btw i dont believe in germs or dirt or death or any of that anyway
& i know i get for life experiences whatever i myself vibrate with my own thought
so i never have to worry about all the stuff so many seem to spend their lives avoiding

as if something was going to jump out & get them

& so it does