Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Digest Number 2088
Date: Apr 03, 2006 @ 18:22
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@yahoo.com>)

haha
nice ones matey
& as a natural born nova caesarian
i fully appreciate & even revere your aspirations for
tricounty point completedness
thruout & round about this your also stated garden

& would only add or perhaps subtract that ticks are no
problem if you realize you have fully 36 hours to feel
them biting & pull them out before they can do any
harm
as even a real md will tell you tho i only play one on
bp
& tho i also agree thick veggies & hordes of humanity
can indeed be showstoppers

& about our most capital try for dcmdvan
i have to add now with the benefit of extra hindsight
& subsequent accretions that i do now feel as fairly
complete after our latest try for it even tho we were
still class e then
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/15714

as i did with our earlier merely well eyeballed class
b success at dcmdvas
the only known but previously lost photo of which btw
is reattached herewith for the archive
& as a salute to wetpointing generally

that peculiarly new jersey speciality of ours

but still i will be the first to cheer for more
capital tries wet or dry with any higher tech &
greater diligence that can eventually be mustered

& finally on a more personal note
it is most gratifying to see our trypointing society
so alive & well today after so many vicissitudes &
long years

as those few like yourself who actually walk the walk
must realize
bonafide multi trypointing is neither easy nor simple
nor commonplace
& fully deserves its own special place in the sun