Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] mx2cmqryu dispute flares again but crazier than ever
Date: Mar 06, 2006 @ 21:12
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx & glad you dig it too

but tho your maps arent working for me
i dont find the mention of garbutts falls you saw
there so surprising

this map shows garbutts falls
http://www.law.fsu.edu/library/collection/LimitsinSeas/maps/bs8.html
upon the meridian of which true bzgtmx & true bznw are
definitively based
& upon which true cmqr & true cmqryu are thus probably
based too
albeit among other probabilities in their cases

we also know vertice aguas turbias aka gtmx hito 107
is about 200 meters west of this meridian & the new
bzgtmx rock

so i trust your maps reflect that too & would be
surprised if they didnt

http://www2.eluniversal.com.mx/pls/impreso/web_columnas_sup.detalle?var=29246

http://translate.google.com/translate?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.larevista.com.mx%2Fed638%2Fopi10.htm&langpair=es%7Cen&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&prev=%2Flanguage_tools