Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Crimea
Date: Feb 26, 2006 @ 05:34
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <lgm@...>)

The State Statistics Committee of Ukraine calls the 14 subdivisions of Crimea
"districts" in English. Their boundaries might be those shown in pink on the
series of panable map panels at
http://travel.kyiv.org/crimea/map/crmap_l2_d6.htm , which has all town names in
both Cyrillic and Roman letters. What is more difficult is determining how
their "capitals" are indicated. Being able to read Ukrainian would help.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA