Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Europe-Asia Boundary "within" Russian Federation
Date: Feb 26, 2006 @ 12:05
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

hahahahaha
hahahahahaha
ahhhh
many thanxxxx xxxx xxxx xxxx etc yourselves our dear
raedwulves
foursquarely
from jimi & mmvi & me & all our other personalities
too

in fact 2006 of them from mmvi & duomiliaetsex alone

& whenever you do be multiple or fructify
just be a little more careful than we have been if you
do it among the inhumorable

http://www.nytimes.com/books/first/l/lewis-myth.html?

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/commonwealth/russiaaddivisions.jpg