Subject: Re: border point
Date: Feb 22, 2006 @ 10:08
Author: Anton Zeilinger ("Anton Zeilinger" <anton_zeilinger@...>)

Then click on "Sign up" at the top of the page.

A.

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Bill Burke" <billb@...> wrote:

> Please let me know have to join the above group, I am finding the
> current general output from our group is disappointing
>
> ________________________________
>
> From: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
Murray/Border
> Films
> Sent: 22 February 2006 04:44
> To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com
> Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Fwd: Unable to deliver your message
>

> Too bad, Mr. Multiple Personalities....
>
> Many people have left Boundary Point for the safe harbour of
Border
> Point for one reason: YOU!
>
> There is no reason that your silliness should ruin this group.
>
> And why, Michael, would you have to create fake personalities to
post
> here. There was never a Donner ban.
>
> Go away. You and your fake personalities are not welcome.
>

> jim van dura wrote:
> > hahaha
> > well it looks like jimi & mmvi have both been canned
> > from borderpoint
> > tho it is unclear yet whether it was for taste or
> > content or behaviour
> >
> > or hopefully some combination of all 3
> >
> > but here below
> > following the automatic notification
> > is the rejected post
> > so you can be the judge
> >
> > be aware tho
> > any multipointing implications in all this are purely
> > incidental
> > & would only involve the terminal tripoints of this
> > new eez boundary in any case
> > with everyones land in both cases
> >
> > dkelnon & dkelnos respectively
> > from top to bottom
> >

> > farewell & best wishes to all there
> >
> > & thanx to all here for being here in any case

t=ms&k=Photographs&w1=Photographs&w2=Bound

ary&w3=Trail&w4=State+line&w5=Outdoors&c=5&s=72&.sig=_axhZeOWvnPyIrc-
Wsx
> 5Nw>
> > Boundary

t=ms&k=Boundary&w1=Photographs&w2=Boundary

&w3=Trail&w4=State+line&w5=Outdoors&c=5&s=72&.sig=y8s7FKcUl0wjGyfaCt_
Zjw

> > Trail

t=ms&k=Trail&w1=Photographs&w2=Boundary&w3

=Trail&w4=State+line&w5=Outdoors&c=5&s=72&.sig=X82tBrznid5yQeaQbPtosQ

> > State line

t=ms&k=State+line&w1=Photographs&w2=Bounda

ry&w3=Trail&w4=State+line&w5=Outdoors&c=5&s=72&.sig=dkU3etGXNOZj3mbqS
K_6
> wQ>
> > Outdoors

t=ms&k=Outdoors&w1=Photographs&w2=Boundary
> &w3=Trail&w4=State+line&w5=Outdoors&c=5&s=72&.sig=yYMxBvJA6YF01zKh-
YOVRg

subject=Unsubscribe>