Subject: Re: point roberts
Date: Feb 22, 2006 @ 14:35
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Roger McCutcheon" <rogerdwmac@...> wrote:

> I was particularly pleased to see this because of my strange fascination
> with enclaves and exclaves. Roger & out.

hey dont go out on us now roger

it is just starting to get really interesting here

for you are once again clearly talking about & pointing at something that does please you
aha
as distinct from even noticing or caring about anything that doesnt

so this already fully qualifies you to hold a permanent place here at the original bp

for we do after all have a method to our chosen multiple madness & slight strangeness

& you are undoubtedly most of the way home in multidimensional pursuit of happiness

& no matter that your point is in this case not the multiple sort of point boundarypoint is
really about

i trust it may again be

indeed there are several such major multipoints lurking around & about point roberts
tho they arent nearly so obvious as point roberts itself

so really please stay in & on this talking about anything you like
& especially why you like it

in fact as many as possible at the same time

thanxxx