Subject: Re: [borderpoint] CHFRIT class a?
Date: Jan 31, 2006 @ 02:46
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Hi! I think what was most probably meant by "no
mistake as to the highest point on this mountain" is
the crown of Christ's head. And, as was also
previously suggested here:
. . . it still looks as though this statue might be
rising from the very summit of the mountain, and thus
might *be* the tripoint monument. (Not literally, but
"figuratively"!) So that's the high touch I would call
Class A (as in "Absolute") in this case -- at least
until something more clearly definitive is reported
there. (I wonder how tall He is though, and how hard
to climb!!) Cheers! --Jimi

--- Jesper Nielsen/Borderbase <jesper@...>

http://www.nigelspencer.co.uk/web-pages/by-country/the-alps-pages/alps-dolen