Subject: Re: BZNAZMZW
Date: Jan 31, 2006 @ 01:19
Author: jim van dura (jim van dura <jimvandura@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Hi! As was recently explained too briefly here:
. . . and in more detail here:
. . . there really is no such exact quadripoint! And
that's why this try was Class E (as in "Elusive")
rather than because anyone missed their target in this
case. (In other words, this was at least as much of a
parody of our visit-try classification system as the
extra buzzy spelling of BWNAZMZW was a parody of our
name-coding system.) Cheers! --Jimi

--- In borderpoint@yahoogroups.com, "fabio"
<fabiov@f...> wrote:

> Hello!
> this quadripoint is very interesting. I read that
the exact point is in the water. Is it not?

http://eusoils.jrc.it/esdb_archive/EuDASM/Africa/images/maps/download/afr_zw3002_3to.jpg

> http://www.ajc4x4sa.co.za/gallery.htm
>
> http://www.landofafrica.ch/album.php?countryid=6
>
> http://www.cs.mcgill.ca/~ydaoud/africa/signs/
>

> --
>
> Borderbase - your online guide to international
borders and tripoints