Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: quad points in Cooch Behar.
Date: Jan 23, 2006 @ 13:28
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanxxx doc
this is just what i needed to hear
for of course it is better to read the author than the
book
especially as we are lucky enough to have you in the
present

but when you say the jalpaiguri report
was still secret
do you mean to indicate you believe it no longer is
secret
& thus that your presumption might now be confirmed
somehow
one way or the other