Subject: Re: baltic tripoints
Date: Jan 22, 2006 @ 20:07
Author: Barry Arnold ("Barry Arnold" <barry_432@...>)
Prev    Post in Topic    Next
Prev    Post in Time    Next

Hi Bendan,

Thank you for this really useful advice - I will heed your advice carefully.
Looking at Rolf's photos on the border zone website I assume that visiting
the actual tripoint monument is allowed - is that right?

I will be researching best ways of getting there over the coming weeks so
any advice is gratefully received.

Barry

http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters