Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Cooch Behar map
Date: Jan 22, 2006 @ 15:48
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

--- Brendan Whyte <bwhyte@...> wrote:

> The missing map has been added to the online version
> of my book on Cooch Behar enclaves.
>
> http://eprints.unimelb.edu.au/archive/00001443/
>
> You may need to register (free/painless) to
> download/view it.
>
> ---------------
> Brendan Whyte

ok thanx again

& believe it or not
this easy result has eluded me so far

but before i try again
just in case it is a fools errand for my purposes
maybe you would just say if this new map really does
help with the outstanding questions from
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19015
where you promised us this addition

which are

on the basis of what data or data gap do you
distinguish the confirmed quadripoint from the merely
presumed one

&

if there is still this order of partial uncertainty
then how can you safely conclude there are in fact no
more than 2 quadripoints in all this complexity

or in other words
could you say a little more about exactly how closely
you were able to study all these borders
or what the limits of your cartographical purview
actually were

thanx
& i realize these may not be very interesting
questions to the field of clavology
but they couldnt be more compelling to the field of
punctoscopy
so please indulge & bear with us a little more here at
bp
where we are indeed extremely interested in such fine
distinctions
for which you also happen to be the worlds most
experienced & expert observer