Subject: Tripoint Area
Date: Jan 20, 2006 @ 19:43
Author: Barry Arnold ("Barry Arnold" <barry_432@...>)

I am not sure if I will make that one Estonia - Latvia - Russia- although I
will welcome any advice in case I do. I thought to head east from Riga and
see the Belarus - Latvia - Lithuania tripoint and then travel the short
distance to see the Belarus - Latvia - Russia one (sorry never quite sure
about the lettering of these).

It wont be until July that I will see the DECZPL one.