Subject: Re: Tripoint Area
Date: Jan 20, 2006 @ 18:34
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

bravo barry & not necessarily so old hat in the case of the eelvru tripoint at least
if that is one of the 3 you mean
but please do confirm that i am not mistaken in this surmise before i proceed to point out
the especial delicacy of the situation there
& in the meantime i will let any others with direct experience of any of these borders to
respond to the main part of your question too