Subject: Re: Tripoint Area
Date: Jan 20, 2006 @ 21:06
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok good
this crossed my latest post

but just fyi as well as to help you search bp for anything you might ever want

in fact no one can be sure about the correct coding because there is no offical method

but since most people have just been taking the standard 2 letter country diglyphs such as
are commonly found in web addresses etc
& then simply arranging these for any given border or tripoint into alphabetical order
whether to express political neutrality or a spirit of efficiency or just habitual agreement
but no matter why
for the fact is this is the most common method & thus the route to the most searchable
term of reference on the bp search engine for any given tripoint in the world

& thats why i for one just automatically say eelvru bylvru byltlv & czdepl
but however you may prefer to express them is no less correct & no less well appreciated
but just not necessarily as instantly & totally effective for all purposes

but anyway by this means you would find the latest perception of say eelvru
since thats what you are curious about
as well as a pretty good paper trail to the history of all previous tries for it at
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/19028
etc

so i offer these leads for starters
& so you can begin to apprise yourself of the delicacy of the situation there at eelvru
but anywhere else for that matter too
while still hoping for better data to be reported as we discuss it further here at bp