Subject: bordercross phenom was Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Cooch Behar thesis online
Date: Dec 25, 2005 @ 20:25
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx len i certainly agree about the claves &
appreciate that that is your main interest there too
but in fact we had all this quadripoint data from
brendan for free already regarding both baarle & cooch
behar no later than
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/5063

that is
except for the heart & bullseye details on the
elephant seal profile
which have finally been revealed this week

& in fact again
i am proud to say we all did help him out in getting
there
now that you mention it
as is clear from the message sequence that began with
arif suggesting them all a year earlier in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/545
followed by brendan not knowing what to think of the
cooch behar possibilities initially
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/1193
& then by us trying to persuade him & indeed thinking
as many crosses as possible into being
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/1203
as i am proud we are still trying to do

indeed the whole global bordercross phenom was home
grown right here at bp
if i may think & say so
where we have almost from the start prized &
practically worshipped any of them we could find
beginning with
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/526
which was not at first even entirely believed & indeed
long doubted & even denied
but the idea kept unfolding anyway from baarle to
jungholz to bengal
for example
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/541

nor did our bordercross growth stop with
well ok maybe 3 or 4 or perhaps 5 in the whole wide
world class but ho hum anyway

no not at all

rather we all including brendan have kept trying to
refine both our bordercross inventory & their
locations ever since
for example in
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/9868

& we know it is not at all easy researching these
questions in the case of bdin
so we are patient but as you know we do keep pressing
on
with brendan in the lead there now
& with happily still somewhere to go & grow i believe
in each case

& a wonderful moment it is for the full global review
so i hope you & everyone will enjoy these select
sweetmeats du jour

as well as des jours if you are of the 13 day
persuasion my turtle doves

but we really hadnt been missing anything all this
time
not in the process of trying nor of helping
so far as i can see

http://eprints.unimelb.edu.au/archive/00001314/01/brendan%5Fwhyte.pdf