Subject: Re: Cooch Behar thesis online
Date: Dec 25, 2005 @ 16:19
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

"You all" had no idea what you had been missing all this time. If you
had bought the book rather than "wait for the free movie", I think you
would have helped Brendan out. His Baarle book is no less impressive,
and that's a "plug".

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, aletheia kallos <aletheiak@y...>