Subject: Re: cooch behar quadripoints
Date: Dec 22, 2005 @ 19:38
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok i have just had yet another surfeiting on this delectable cooch behar bull elephant seal
& can now proudly report my esquimauxs eye has located your confirmed quadripoint high
on his blubbery breast in fact directly opposite the tip of his dangling trunk
& your presumed one is yikes looking very much like his
yikes
beady
eyeball
i kid you not
& what a lucky happenchance for both heart & bullseye fans

any further light you can shed on my following punctoscopic questions tho boss would
still be greatly appreciated

& btw for any other eskimos wanting to but not yet seeing the seal or these presumptive
bordercross quadripoint crosshair positions on his body
there is a fairly striking silhouette of him facing south on book page 468 aka pdf page 484
at
& hope you wont mind my giving this extremely weighty & worthy url again
since it has dropped off the thread
http://eprints.unimelb.edu.au/archive/00001314/01/brendan%5Fwhyte.pdf