Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] cooch behar quadripoints
Date: Dec 22, 2005 @ 15:02
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thanx pal & i am looking forward to that
but this is already an enormous holiday treat & labor
of love
to even get a crumb off the table of

& i want you to know i am just checking back in
briefly now
having fully stuffed myself for a second time already
just to let you know where i am in my thinking
in case you can help me along with it

first
in terms of location
believe it or not
i am still trying to place these 2 elusive dots within
the larger shape of cooch behar

i have so far managed only to rationalize or visualize
it as a southward facing elephant seal with a huge
proboscis
vigorously shaking off a lot of foam & barnacles &
seaweed

but as for where on the seal to find these particular
particles
i am still looking for the right combination of map
pages to enable me to gather a sense of this

&
in terms of overall punctoscopy
now that i have gorged a little on the full feast
i am also wondering how closely you may have been able
to examine or study all these borders
& thus how firmly we may conclude that there are in
fact no more than 2 border crosses lurking within this
entire panoply of improbability
as well as
why
1 of these 2 is firmer in your estimation than the
other