Subject: nyonqc location was Re: special congrats may be in order for czdepl improvement
Date: Dec 07, 2005 @ 19:06
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

still running out of the house but at this point i have far more confidence in your official
canadian caus & nyonqc depictions than any other

both of the usgs topos at topozone disagree with it re both nyonqc & the first wet leg of
caus west of st regis
but i now think the americans & the mohawks are both very likely mistaken about both
& the canadian map very likely correct about both

& the usgs is not even the right quasiauthority for this essentially internal canadian
question anyway
so i figure whats so unfortunate or relevant about that
& say lets just stay happy & go lucky & measure & compute for the 10 foot nyonqc window
from ibs & canadian data alone
since i dont think there really is anything better than what you have already brought
except perhaps more detailed & more authoritative canadian government data
such as a still better map or preferably the statutorially designated geolocation

beeps