Subject: Re: special congrats may be in order for czdepl improvement
Date: Dec 06, 2005 @ 22:12
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

another nice subltety & subtle nicety there
but i think what you are most likely describing is just the best imaginable class b visit
as in really really undoubtedly being there generally tho thats about the size it
with the target point technically still somewhat elusive to the pointer
be that the index finger or whatever specific body part is pointing & ultimately counting
coup

& only a true & total fingertip or subcentimetric punctiliousness & absoluteness of
discernment & execution would ever really warrant a class a

this however could still theoretically occur under at least one unmarked circumstance
which is
an unmonumented but known to be legal summit tripoint on a literally pointy peak
where the bare mountaintop itself serves informally yet definitely as the tripoint marker &
its millimetric apex point actually marks the unmarked tripoint in just the same way as a
monument apex marks its tripoint

in fact i think i may recently have seen such a pic of an asian tripoint & will look for it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Hugh Wallis" <hugh@o...> wrote:

> So if you know that you are correct to within one sq. ft and, assuming that
> your torso covers more than one square foot, you could just lie down on the
> ground and cover the one square foot thereby ensuring you have touched the
> tripoint even if you don't know which molecule of your body actually did it.
> Would this turn a class b into a class a ?
>

> _____

z=18&n=4983683&e=525991&s=50&size=l&u=6&datum=n