Subject: Re: a tripointing puzzle joke
Date: Nov 24, 2005 @ 08:56
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

great
thanx
& agreed that it is more likely that 2 or more lost intermediate adri marks have been found
to transform the single continuous northmost adri segment into a few very slight zigzags
than that both terminals of the northmost adri segment were lost & have been found
one of them being the true adcori & the other a corrected southern turnpoint on extant
adri southeast of the mapped southern turnpoint
as i was wanting to believe when i thought i had to account for 400 feet of shift
to erase & replace the entire northmost mapped segment of adri

also i just noticed the 1993 topo shows no fewer than 8 structures practically touching
adri from one side or the other
or certainly within 50 feet of it
making the 400 foot estimate far greater than needed in any case

the only remaining bit of data that it is hard to account for
is the 30 or so acres of the development on solomon run road that must have shifted from
richland into adams
for if the displacement of adri is really measurable in slight zigzags of tens rather than
hundreds of feet
as i agree now seems far likelier
then this development parcel has to be at least 2 and a half miles in length
thus giving it a shape which the configuration of solomon run road in relation to adri
doesnt seem to permit

do you see the difficulty

but apart from disposing of that one remaining rough spot
i would agree
it is now looking like adcori may well not have displaced at all

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>