Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] a tripointing puzzle joke
Date: Nov 21, 2005 @ 06:55
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Wasn't that nice of the journalist to include the name of the surveyor and the
town in which to find him?

Of course, the business about two houses this way and five that might refer to
changes from where the people only THOUGHT that they lived (folk allocation),
rather than the actual change from the line as conventionally mapped to the one
newly surveyed.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA