Subject: Re: Louisiana wants seaward boundary make-over
Date: Nov 17, 2005 @ 01:06
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

hahaha
well i guess that could conceivably lead to a 6mile relocation of latxus anyway
hahaha
but not of lamsus
as i bet you also immediately realized

i mean if they ever got all their heads & facts screwed on straight of course

but how did you like that one about texas & florida already having 12milers
hahahahaha
my ass

like maybe puerto rico some day in her dreams
hahaha

& so much for just plugging along without optimism
hahahahaha

but i will certainly stay tuned to this one

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@m...>