Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Louisiana wants seaward boundary make-over
Date: Nov 18, 2005 @ 21:37
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Yes, I noted the inaccuracies. That's about the speed of our Louisiana
politicians: Clueless!

If this were to be successfully sold in Washington as hurricane relief, I can't
see it being done for Louisiana alone, and not for Mississippi and Alabama too.

I'll keep you posted--if it ever gets mentioned again.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA