Subject: AW: [BoundaryPoint] Re: but yikes afcntj looks to be off peak now too
Date: Oct 26, 2005 @ 17:27
Author: Wolfgang Schaub ("Wolfgang Schaub" <Wolfgang.Schaub@...>)

Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle prevails here. To locate a tripoint in a
"non-demarcated" situation, together with rather unspecific treaties, and
markers that are memorials rather than monuments (in the American sense of
the word)is a sheer impossibility. Using "the best available maps" means
therefore operating with undue precision. Hence, every arguing is a waste of
time.