Subject: re your kind reply
Date: Oct 03, 2005 @ 14:14
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

thank you friend

i have actually mentioned this twice before to local
enthusiasts
tho only on the louisiana side of the line hitherto
where i have found the suggestion of uniqueness seems
to emanate

& i trust you will finally straighten them all out
once & for all
at the upcoming la tex dedication if not sooner
regarding this seemingly inconvenient odd detail
concerning a different international boundary

& will thus be alerting them to the several other
historical treasure troves they & we all can likewise
be enjoying
along the louisiana border with mississippi

& will thus also be alerting them to the fact that
louisiana is indeed unique
in all the nation
for having borders that continue to enshrine both of
these
only marked international boundaries in the usa

& that the deep south
or in other words fla ala miss la & tex all together
is the unique location of this grand conjunction

please let me know of the new date when you do
reschedule it

better yet
book it for some time around mardi gras
& i will be there