Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] bggrtr remonumented
Date: Oct 03, 2005 @ 13:01
Author: jesniel@image.dk (jesniel@...)

I have various TR treaty maps of the tp that I can scan.

<tt>
well ok but cshuro is marked by a ziggurat topped by an obeliskoid<BR>
whereas the new bggrtr monument<BR>
thanx to the partial pic youve found<BR>
is still looking almost perfectly pyramidal <BR>
so far <BR>
exactly as was
>reported<BR>
<BR>
it looks like it should be great fun to climb tho too<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
but yikes what kind of advice were you asked for<BR>
<BR>
what the marker should look like perhaps<BR>
<BR>
or maybe where they should put it<BR>
<BR>
&
> did you ask or learn how & when the tripoint ever managed to get up out
of the river & <BR>
onto the island<BR>
from the position specified in the 1923 treaty of lausanne & ibs 41<BR>
<BR>
for that is the bigger mystery<BR>
<BR>
&
> this could still prove to be a chdefr style ceremonial monumentation <BR>
for a still legally wet tripoint<BR>
without anyone even realizing it<BR>
<BR>
at least until we find the document that properly moved & dried it out<BR>
<BR>
--- In B
>undaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@i...> wrote:<BR>
> My guess is CSHURO style.<BR>
> <BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
> The IBRG team was asked for advice on the matter on site in May.<BR>
> <BR>
&g
>;  <BR>
> <BR>
> Jesper<BR>
> <BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
>   _____  <BR>
> <BR>
På<BR>
> vegne af aletheia kallos<BR>
>
> Sendt: 3. oktober 2005 04:27<BR>
> Til: boundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com<BR>
> Emne: [BoundaryPoint] bggrtr remonumented<BR>
> <BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
>//www.sofiaecho.com/article/new-pyramid/id_11871/catid_5</a><BR>
> <BR>
> can anyone find a pic of this new marker<BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
>             <BR>
> ______________
>___________________ <BR>
> Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
> <BR>
>   _____  <BR>
> <BR>
> YAHOO! GROUPS LI
>KS <BR>
> <BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
> *      Visit your group "BoundaryPoint<BR>
> <<a href="http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint">http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint</a>>
" on
>the web.<BR>
>   <BR>
> *      To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:<BR>
>  BoundaryPoint-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com<BR>
>=Unsubscribe> <BR>
>   <BR>
> *      Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!<BR>
> <<a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/</a>>
Terms of Se
>vice. <BR>
> <BR>
>  <BR>
> <BR>
>   _____<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</tt>

<!-- |**|begin egp html banner|**| -->

<hr style="border-bottom:1px;
>idth:500px; text-align:left;">
<tt>YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS</tt>
<ul>
on the web.<br> </tt>
<tt><li type=square
<tt><li type=square> Your use of Yahoo!
>Groups is subject to the <a href="http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/">Yahoo!
Terms of Service</a>.</tt>
</ul>
<hr style="border-bottom:1px; width:500px; text-align:left;">

>/br>

<!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| -->