Subject: Re: SV: [BoundaryPoint] bggrtr remonumented
Date: Oct 03, 2005 @ 12:04
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

well ok but cshuro is marked by a ziggurat topped by an obeliskoid
whereas the new bggrtr monument
thanx to the partial pic youve found
is still looking almost perfectly pyramidal
so far
exactly as was reported

it looks like it should be great fun to climb tho too

but yikes what kind of advice were you asked for

what the marker should look like perhaps

or maybe where they should put it

& did you ask or learn how & when the tripoint ever managed to get up out of the river &
onto the island
from the position specified in the 1923 treaty of lausanne & ibs 41

for that is the bigger mystery

& this could still prove to be a chdefr style ceremonial monumentation
for a still legally wet tripoint
without anyone even realizing it

at least until we find the document that properly moved & dried it out