Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] surprise answer to nc3grwawi puzzle & the bigger mystery it poses
Date: Sep 24, 2005 @ 22:02
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

whoops
i just realized the area really was ceded from wilson
to greene
rather than vice versa as i supposed & misstated below
so please subtract 1 yikes

but it doesnt alter the basic mystery of how wayne
could lose its corner

http://topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=3941507&e=244083&s=50&size=l&datum=nad83&layer=DRG25