Subject: [borderpoint] Re: Spanish provincial tripoint marker... or not
Date: Sep 14, 2005 @ 20:19
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& let me add
speaking to hugh & everyone else who has helped with these lovely tries
i have just caught up with this addition to them at our better half
aka bp cubed
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/borderpoint/message/179
& wholeheartedly agree & rejoice to see the tries coming full circle to where they began
while also happily still having somewhere to go & grow

& would also like to underscore the delicate distinction that is implicitly drawn in that
message between tripointing & tripoints
by making it explicit

for tripointing is a dynamic that keeps moving & homing & advancing & improving & high
stepping rather than ever remaining stationary
as tripoints may

so for example
in the terms of the above message
the toes of tripointers cant ever possibly be stepped upon
isnt that lovely

certainly cant be in cyberspace

nor do such toes ever even cease to twinkle

let alone on solid ground

& yet such an uncompromisingly dynamic pursuit of multidimensional happiness may
sometimes sound like static to anyone not vibrating at such a pitch
& it may even seem to jump out & step upon the toes of any others who may be hanging
around enjoying themselves too
albeit in a stationary or yikes even a sedentary position

but that is not really as it may seem

& i think it will seem less & less so
as everyone learns to distinguish our 2 distinctly brilliant bp facilities
as you say
correctly
even tho it might be more correct to say discriminately

but thanx to your finally coming up with these 2 excellent e words
esoteric & eclectic
i believe an end to such imaginary suffering will no longer be so elusive