Subject: Re: news flash egilps or eggzil oddsgiving in swan dive
Date: Sep 13, 2005 @ 00:46
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

& still diving
or soaring as the case may be
http://about.upi.com/products/upi_scitech/UPI-20050912-044713-8421R

odds against an independent gaza becoming the next new member of the united nations
& with it eggzil the next new word class tripoint
are continuing to spike at 1 to 4 now
but if you want to bet a dollar to win a quarter
hurry because there is no payout for less than a 40day lead time
& it is becoming hard to imagine the 73 percent of the gazan populace & others who favor
independence not getting their way sooner than later

the projected eggzil tripoint border crossing at kerem shalom also reportedly continues to
gain momentum

i just wonder if there is a tripoint marker on the spot there yet
& how all the 3way border traffic will avoid stumbling over it

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "aletheiak" <aletheiak@y...> wrote:
> another curious news item here
> not at all confirming the previous one about a projected egilps triborder crossing
> but suggesting rather that an egps or eggz border crossing at rafah is in the offing
> http://www.imemc.org/index.php?
option=com_content&task=view&id=13275&Itemid=1