Subject: Re: news flash egilps or eggzil oddsgiving in swan dive
Date: Aug 13, 2005 @ 15:55
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

another curious news item here
not at all confirming the previous one about a projected egilps triborder crossing
but suggesting rather that an egps or eggz border crossing at rafah is in the offing
http://www.imemc.org/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=13275&Itemid=1
which however i cant independently corroborate

if it is true tho that there will actually be a functional egypt gaza border crossing anywhere
rather than the cockabebble 3way egilps crossing envisioned in the report below
then the oddsgiving dive continues apace
as the likelihood of imminent gazan independence & recognition soars

but even if this report isnt true & the triborder plan is instead still operative
the momentum of the euphoria cant be underestimated

& so gaza or palestine in some form becomes not merely the favorite
but now the odds on favorite
for worlds next country
& with her
egilps or eggzil
for worlds next tricountry point

so prepare to flop over any new bets
from receiving the 2 to 1 odds that were recently offered against gaza & egilps or eggzil
to paying at least 2 to 1 for this prospectively next new country & tripoint

& falling

tomorrow you might have to pay 3 to 1 or even 4 to 1 for the 40day payout
if the oddsgiving isnt suspended entirely
for we almost seem to have reached critical mass for nationhood already