Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Liechtenstein and Büsingen
Date: Aug 07, 2005 @ 18:00
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

yes indeed mats
& craig too

& where there is a stone number 2 there is almost
always a stone number 1 & often even a stone number 0

also
please consider at least carbon copying both of these
reports to our other number & better half
namely
the borderpoint list
since they are both right up its main alley
namely international borders

& i think they could use the tasteful seepage
as it still sometimes goes dry there for days at a
time