Subject: Re: Dear Aletheiak
Date: Aug 05, 2005 @ 19:11
Author: aletheiak ("aletheiak" <aletheiak@...>)

ok thanx hanh

anything that you find particularly interesting would be fine

but the most important thing to all of us here would be the tripoints
whether of cambodia & laos & vietnam or others
since thats what our group is primarily devoted to

so any pix or other info about any of these points where 3 countries
or other entities converge
& specifically the markers that mark them if they are marked
& most especially any marks on the top surfaces of these markers
if they shed any light on the territorial & border conjunctions
would just exactly hit the spot for us

& of course we would most likely need not just the addresses or the
pages but translations of the pertinent parts too if the source
language is other than english

but in any case thanx for being here & for trying with us

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "viettrade.net"
<viettrade_net@y...> wrote:
> Dear Aletheiak:
> Please be more specific. Is it that you want the pages that the
message/address(es) indicates and/or links to?

> Sincerely,
> HT
>
> P.S. I'm sorry for the late reply.
> as well as zoom number 8 at top right here
> http://www.cambodiacic.org/map/USAF%20Bombing/
> from
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/18103
>

> special to hanh tran
>
> can you help improve on this further
> or perhaps find a photo or any other evidence of the
> khlavn tripoint monument that was first announced a
> couple of months ago but since lost in the expired
> link here
> http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/17826
> oops

> Yahoo! Mail for Mobile
> http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail

> Photographs Boundary Trail Outdoors Alaska outdoors Great outdoors

Service.