Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: answer to extra credit question
Date: Jul 31, 2005 @ 20:24
Author: aletheia kallos (aletheia kallos <aletheiak@...>)

sharp shooting & to the point there martin
as well as on the spot

so
the aiusvg tripoint that was created internationally
in the 1980gbus1994 treaty was based only on a
provisional median line
& predated by 11 years this internal british
1991aivg2005 delineation

but then
just out of curiosity
can you confirm if the newly agreed aivg alignment
reaches the same provisional tripoint specified in the
gbus treaty
namely
nlat 17d57m51s x 63d53m53s wlong

http://www.virginislandsdailynews.com/index.pl/article_home?id=6742978